Carbon pricing is in front of Congress in the form of the “Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act.” We catch up Gary Rucinski on the recent lobby day efforts in Washington, and discuss some philosophy with Rick Herron of Sunrise Nashville.
The reading list:
- Sunrise Nashville
- Sunrise Nashville on Facebook
- Citizen's Climate Lobby Boston
- CCL's Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act
- Capitalism is the enemy of climate action
- Capitalism is the friend of climate action
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.