The malevolent administrator of the EPA announced his intent to replace the Obama-era Clean Power Plan with a different plan that he will dream up at a later date. Listen in as we discuss.
The reading list:
- AG Healy to sue over CPP
- Politico: Trump to reverse CPP
- ThinkProgress: Trump to reverse CPP
- Roberts at Vox: CPP like ACA
- Social Cost of Carbon
- WaPo's Mooney on the EPA's new calculations
- Guardian "Spectacular drop in renewable prices"
- Rolling Stone: Pruitt can't stop death of coal
- Environmental voter project
- Wildfires in CA
- Apocalypse near Disneyland
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.