The School Strike for Climate will happen on Friday 9/20. Greta Thunberg is the spark, but young people around the world are driving a massive global movement.
Listen in for some insight and perspective.
- What you need to know about Boston's Climate Strike
- David Wallace Wells on Greta Thunberg
- Vox on the Sunrise Movement
- How to be young in a climate emergency
- Greta before Congress
- Rolling Stone: The case for hope
- McCarthy talks with young activists
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.