Today’s breaking news is that Scott Pruitt has finally resigned. His venality may be gone but what comes next? Listen in for insight and perspective.
The reading list:
- Kristin Mink tells Scott to resign
- Ingraham tell Pruitt to resign
- John Kelly wanted Pruitt to resign
- NYT: Pruitt resigns
- Pruitt's cringe-worthy resignation letter
- Bill Shine did it?
- Meet the new boss, Andy Wheeler
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.