Another big week, from the possible Pilgrim nuke shutdown to the VW debacle. What does it mean for Climate Hawks? We discuss.
The reading list:
- Pilgrim Point to shut down?
- Intermittent renewable power.
- Distributed power generation
- Is Canadian Hydropower an answer?
- Is Governor Baker having a Cape Wind Moment?
- VW's software has a bug!
- A tough interview for an Exxon hack.
- Come to the Statehouse September 29!
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.