As the triple issues of Pandemic, Inequality and Climate Change bear down on us, it is clear that a #GreenStimulus is a path to a better future. Listen in.
The reading list
- Naomi Klein on the Shock Doctrine (VIDEO) and how we can respond in the time of Pandemic
- Dave Roberts at Vox gives a long and detailed summary of Green Stimulus ideas
- A formal proposal for a Green Stimulus, with lots of specific ideas
- Five Principles for a Green Stimulus
- CommonDreams explains the Green Stimulus idea
- Is a financial meltdown from Climate Change possible?
- Corona virus is climate change on fast forward
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.