A small start-up company offers to inject dust into the sky to reflect sunlight and thus stop global warming. What could possibly go wrong?
The reading list:
- MIT on Making Sunsets
- The Climate MInute on SAI from March of '22
- The Climate Minute on carbon dioxide removal
- Solar radiation management
- Guardian on Geoengineering
- CNBC shills for SAI
- SAI and Ozone
- Academic paper on SAI and Ozone
- WIkipedia on "Ministry for the Future"
- Did SAI play a part in the famous "Scream" painting?
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon that protects environmental justice communities.
Thanks for listening.