This week, two heartening events occurred. The Boston City Council approved a plan for the city to buy its power under a ‘community aggregation’ model that will allow the use of green energy. Also, auto behemoth General Motors has committed to an all electric future. Listen in!
The reading list:
- What is Community Choice Aggregation?
- BCAN's push for aggregation
- BCAN: A powerful argument for aggregation
- Boston approves Community Aggregation
- ThinkProgress on GM's all electric future
- WaPo on GM's decision to go all electric
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.