The ‘nuclear option’ has been used, and we now will have Justice Gorsuch*. What will the consequences be for climate policy? Only time will tell, but we take a look at some leading indicators. Listen in!
The reading list:
- The origin of filibuster
- Emily Bazelone on Gorsuch's philosophy
- Clean Power at 9th Circuit
- MA v EPA 10 years down the road
- DoJ wants to delay Clean Power ruling
- Exxon case bounced from TX to NY
- Legal challenges to Drump's Climate Executive Order
- April 8 Wind turbines in Worcester
- April 19 on-line webinar on MCAN legislative priorities
- April 22 Science March in Boston
- People's March in Boston
- April 22 Science March
- April 29 march in DC
- Buses to DC for April 29
- HOW TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.