Rhode Island may be a small state, but it has taken big steps to address climate change. We talk to an expert on climate politics in the Ocean State.
The reading list:
- Green Energy Consumers website
- Learn about "Shave the Peak"
- The Climate Minute podcast with Kai Salem on Shaving the Peak
- A summary of the RI legislative session
- An Act on Climate
- Brattle Study on wind in RI
- The ECRI website
- NE offshore wind coalition website
- The Electric Transportation Act
- The MA roadmap
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with