Massachusetts faces a challenge in finding climate friendly ways for everyone to heat their homes. We talk to an expert about a concept that meets the scale and urgency of the work.
The reading list:
- Gas Leaks Allies site describing the Future of Heat Act
- The Climate Minute on decoding your gas statement
- The Climate Minute on why repair of gas pipes is better than replacement
- HEET on Geo-microdistricts
- Report on DPU 20-80
- Mothers Out Front
- Report: GSEP at the Six Year Mark
- WBUR on the Significant Environmental Impact Leak regulation
- The Climate Minute considers "How to use your Green Hydrogen"
- The Climate Minute on the GSEP Megaproject
- The Climate Minute on legislative responses to the GSEP problems
- The Climate Minute on the EJ implications of GSEP
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.
Do you like this post?
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with