Massachusetts needs to decarbonize all homes in the state. We discuss the specifics of “The Future of Heat” bill currently before the legislature. (These are Senate bill S.2148 and House bill H3298.) The bill provides a path where everyone, from home owners, renters to the utilities can move smoothly to a green future.
The reading list:
- The Climate Minute with Ania Caramago on a vision of home heating for everyone
- Gas Leaks Allies site describing the Future of Heat Act
- The Climate Minute on decoding your gas statement
- The Climate Minute on why repair of gas pipes is better than replacement
- HEET on Geo-microdistricts
- Report on DPU 20-80
- Mothers Out Front
- Report: GSEP at the Six Year Mark
- WBUR on the Significant Environmental Impact Leak regulation
- The Climate Minute considers "How to use your Green Hydrogen"
- The Climate Minute on the GSEP Megaproject
- The Climate Minute on legislative responses to the GSEP problems
- The Climate Minute on the EJ implications of GSEP
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with