The utilities are touting a mixture of hydrogen and natural (methane) gas for home heating. Listen to experts explain why this is a bad idea.
The reading list:
- Gas Leaks Allies Homepage
- Gas Leaks Allies Hydrogen Working Group
- Why H2 for heating is a false solution
- Fact sheet on H2
- Climate Reality , Boston
- The Climate Minute with Ania Caramago on The Future of Heat
- The Climate Minute with Ania Caramago on a vision of clean home heating
- The Climate Minute with Dorie Seavy on repairing gas pipeline
- The Climate Minute with Dorie Seavy on understanding your gas bill The Climate Minute with Dorie Seavy on the GSEP mega-project no one knows about
- The Climate Minute with Maria Belen-Powers on the EJ implications of GSEP
- The Climate Minute with Sen Barrett on the State response to the GSEP report
- The Climate Minute: It matters where your H2 comes from
- The Climate Minute: How to use your green hydrogen
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for a building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist the United States transform it’s energy sector, over the next decade, under a just and equitable plan, that uses regulations, investments and a price on carbon to safeguard our collective future.
Thanks for listening.